Built on the foundation of Jesus Christ, Trafalgar United Methodist Church exists as a Christ-centered, Bible-believing, mercy-minded, burden-bearing, grace-loving community of faith committed to making disciples of Jesus Christ for the glory of God.
- Christ-centered (John 14:6, Romans 1:16, 1 Corinthians 2:2)
- Bible-believing (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 1 Peter 1:20-21)
- Mercy-minded (Micah 6:8, Matthew 25:31-46)
- Burden-bearing (Acts 4:32, 2 Corinthians 1:3-5, 1 John 3:16-18)
- Grace-loving (Romans 8:1, Ephesians 2:1-10)
- Community of Faith (Romans 12:4-8, 1 Corinthians 12)
- Committed to Making Disciples of Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 1:8, 2 Corinthians 5:20-21)
- For the Glory of God (Colossians 3:17).
Pastor Ben Greenbaum arrived at Trafalgar UMC in July 2013. While serving as our pastor, he also serves as the associate pastor of Mt Auburn UMC in Greenwood. Ben, a native of New Orleans, is a graduate of the University of New Orleans, and Dallas Theological Seminary, where he earned a Master of Theology in 2003.
In 1999, Ben married a native Hoosier, Shari. Shari grew up in Greenwood and attended Center Grove High School. Shari, a graduate of Indiana University, works as a nurse at Riley Hospital in Indianapolis. Ben and Shari met in 1996, while serving with Campus Crusade for Christ in inner-city Chicago. They have two young daughters, Savannah and Charlotte.
Ben loves Jesus, spending time with his family, worshipping with brothers and sisters in Christ, reading, jogging, fishing and sports. He roots for the New Orleans Saints, the LSU Tigers, the IU Hoosiers, the Indiana Pacers, and on occasion, the Purdue Boilermakers.